In order to become an Authorized Treez Integration Partner, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Reach out to [email protected] to schedule an introduction call with our Business Development team.
- Based on that discussion, the business development team will send over our API Usage Agreement and mNDA.
- Upon signing the mNDA and API Usage Agreement, you will be provided access to a sandbox testing environment to develop your integration.
- Once you have completed development, you can reach out to our API support team at [email protected] to schedule verification of your integration.
- You will need to provide production ready documentation that includes basics of how to use your product
- Documentation should include any Treez integration specifics:
- What information is synced?
- What is not synced?
- How to enable the integration within your product.
- Once the above is completed and approved, your mutual customers can request their API to allow you access to their data.
- Complete the Partner Survey
All partners must go through the integration verification phase before they can access any production environments. This is to ensure a minimum standard of quality for our mutual customers.
Looking forward to seeing you on our list of Authorized Integration Partners!