In order to become an Authorized Treez Integration Partner, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Reach out to [email protected] to schedule an introduction call with our Business Development team.
- Based on that discussion, the business development team will send over our API Usage Agreement and mNDA.
- Upon signing the mNDA and API Usage Agreement, you will be provided access to a sandbox testing environment to develop your integration.
- Once you have completed development, you can reach out to our API support team at [email protected] to schedule verification of your integration.
- You will need to provide production ready documentation that includes basics of how to use your product
- Documentation should include any Treez integration specifics:
- What information is synced?
- What is not synced?
- How to enable the integration within your product.
- Once the above is completed and approved, your mutual customers can request their API to allow you access to their data.
All partners must go through the integration verification phase before they can access any production environments. This is to ensure a minimum standard of quality for our mutual customers.
Looking forward to seeing you on our list of Authorized Integration Partners!