In order to become a Certified SellTreez Integration Partner, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Reach out to [email protected] to schedule an introduction call with our Business Development team.
- Based on that discussion, the business development team will send over our API Usage Agreement and MNDA.
- Upon signing the MNDA and API Usage Agreement, you will be provided access to a sandbox testing environment to develop your integration.
- Once you have completed development, you can reach out to our API support team at [email protected] to schedule a certification call for your integration.
- The certification call is a demo of the integration that was built.
- During the demo a series of questions will be asked based on the type of integration you built that focuses on how you are using our endpoints and what your call volume will look like.
- You will also need to provide production ready documentation that includes basics of how to use your product. The documentation should include any Treez integration specifics, for example:
- What information is synced?
- What is not synced?
- How to enable the integration within your product.
- Complete the Partner Survey
- Once the above is completed and approved, your mutual customers can request their API Key to allow you access to their data.
All partners must go through the integration certification process before they can access any production environment API keys. This is to ensure a minimum standard of quality for our mutual customers.
Looking forward to seeing you on our list of Certified Integration Partners!