Here are the most common errors you will run into while using the Product API and how to resolve them. This list is not exhaustive of all possible errors.
|BLANK_BARCODE_VALUE||Barcode value is blank||Product_barcode field cannot be null. If you are experiencing this error, leave the bracket empty to create a product with no product barcodes.|
|BLANK_NAME_VALUE||Name value cannot be blank||When creating a product the name field needs to have value in order to create a product.|
|DUPLICATE_LAB_RESULT_TYPE||Duplicate [LAB_RESULT_TYPE] are not accepted.||Products cannot have duplicates of the same lab results. Change the duplicate lab result to a unique value and the product will be generated.|
|FAILED_TO_BUILD_RESPONSE||An unknown exception occurred while processing the request. Contact: [email protected]||If this error is encountered please report it to the API support team ([email protected]) in order to get this error investigated.|
|INVALID_CATEGORY_TYPE||Category type cannot be blank||Adjust the query parameter to 1 of 13 approved category_type options: BEVERAGE, PLANT, PREROLL, MERCH, NON-INV, TINCTURE, MISC, TOPICAL, CARTRIDGE, FLOWER, PILL, EXTRACT, or EDIBLE.|
|INVALID_PRICE_FIELD||1. When price_type is FLAT, price_sell is a required field and tier_name needs to be null.|
2. When price_type is TIER, price_sell needs to be null and tier_name is a required field.
3. price_sell field should have a positive quantitative value. It can be a number or decimal.
4. [Price_type] is not correct. Possible values are TIER or FLAT.
|1. When creating a product with a price_type FLAT, price_sell must be included in the call and the tier_name needs to be set to null in order to get a successful response.|
2. When creating a product with a price_type TIER, price_sell must be null and a tier_name needs to be provided in order to get a successful response.
3. In order to get a successful response the price_sell must be set to a value greater than zero.
4. Price_type must be either FLAT or TIER in order to get a successful response.
|LAB_RESULTS_RANGE||1. Lab result [Lab Result Used] defined wrong range. [Minimum_value field] is set greater than the [Maximum_value field]. Please correct and try again.|
2. Lab result [Lab Result Used] has undefined range. [Minimum_Value field] is expected when [Maximum_Value field] is defined. Please correct and try again.
3. Lab result [Lab Result Used] is incorrect. [Minimum_Value field] and [Maximum_Value field] are expected.
|1. The minimum_value field cannot be greater than the maximum_value field in order to get a successful response.|
2. One of the value ranges in the lab_results array is empty. Populate the empty field to get a successful response.
3. When result_type is populated in the lab_result array the minimum_value and maximum_value need to be provided in order to get a successful response.
|NULL_OR_INCORRECT_INPUT||1. Product configurable fields are missing.|
2. AMOUNT cannot be negative.
3. TOTAL_MG_CBD cannot be negative.
4. TOTAL_MG_THC cannot be negative.
5 [categoryType] type must have a subtype.
|1. Required configurable fields are missing from your POST request. The error response will provide details on what is required to be able to get a successful response.|
2. Adjust the amount field to a positive value.
3. Adjust total_mg_cbd to a positive value.
4. Adjust total_mg_thc to a positive value.
5. category_type must have a subtype listed when creating a product.
|PRODUCT_FORMAT_ERROR||-||If this error is encountered please report it to the API support team ([email protected]) in order to get this error investigated.|
|INDEX_PAGE_MUST_BE_GREATER_THAN_ZERO||The index page can never be negative or 0. It should be a positive value. Please try again.||The page used in the call needs to be greater than 0 in order to get a successful response.|
|INTERNAL_ERROR||-||If this error is encountered please report it to the API support team ([email protected]) in order to get this error investigated.|
|INVALID_ABOVE_THRESHOLD_PARAMETER||[Value from Query Parameter] is not a valid value for above_threshold parameter. Possible values are: true, false, 1, 0||The approved values for the above_threshold query parameters are true, false, 1, and 0. Use one of these values to get a successful response.|
|INVALID_ACTIVE_PARAMETER||[Value for active Query Parameter] is not a valid value for the active parameter. Possible values are: true, false, 1, 0, all||The accepted values for the Active query parameter are true, false, 1, 0, or all. This query parameter needs to be updated in order to get a successful response.|
|INVALID_LAST_UPDATED_AT||[Last_Updated_At value] does not match yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSXXX format||The accepted format for the Last_Updated_At value is yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSXXX . The format needs to be updated in order to get a successful response.|
|INVALID_OFFSET||Offset must be greater than zero.||Offset defined in the request needs to be greater than 0.|
|INVALID_PAGINATION_PARAMETERS||Request can be processed by either using page and pagesize OR limit and offset. Both cannot be entered.||Use pagesize OR limit and offset when you encounter this error.|
|INVALID_SEARCH_PARAMETER||1. Cannot fetch more than 50 products by ID per request.|
2. sellable_quantity_in_location parameter cannot be empty.
3. Invalid sellable_quantity_in_type, possible values are: ADULT, MEDICAL.
|1. Decrease the number of product IDs you are searching for as query parameters. The GET/ List of product IDs can only search for 50 product IDs at a time.|
2. When using the sellable_quantity_in_location a valid location must be passed to get products in your response
3. Set the sellable_quantity_in_type parameter to either ADULT or MEDICAL.
|INVALID_TYPE||[value for category_type used] product type not found.||update the parameter used for the category_type to one of the available product types in Treez.|
category_type options: BEVERAGE, PLANT, PREROLL, MERCH, NON-INV, TINCTURE, MISC, TOPICAL, CARTRIDGE, FLOWER, PILL, EXTRACT, or EDIBLE.
|LIMIT_MUST_BE_GREATER_THAN_ZERO||Limit must be greater than zero.||Limit set in the endpoint must be greater than 0.|
|PAGESIZE_MUST_BE_GREATER_THAN_ZERO||Page size can never be negative or 0. Please try again.||The page used in the call needs to be greater than 0 in order to get a successful response.|
|PAGE_SIZE_IS_TOO_LARGE||Please further refine the query to decrease the page size. Current value: [Page_Size_Used], maximum value : 200||Reduce page size to below the maximum value of 200.|
|RESPONSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDS||The response limit requested is [Limit Used] which exceeds the maximum response limit. Do not exceed 200.||The limit that is being used in the call needs to be dropped to the maximum of 200.|
|PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND||1. Product id value is empty or null.|
2. Cannot find product by id [Product ID used]
|1. A valid product_ID is required to get a successful response.|
2. The product_ID used with this endpoint cannot be found and a valid product ID must be used.
|FILE_SIZE_EXCEEDED||The file to be uploaded is too big. The maximum size allowed is 5MB.||Use a file smaller than or equal to 5MB.|
|INCORRECT_FILE_EXTENSION||Incorrect [file extension] used. File extensions accepted are: gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png||Use one of the accepted file extensions: gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png|
|INTERNAL_ERROR||1. Error uploading image|
2. Unable to detect file type.
3. Unable to read configured applicable file types.
|If these errors is encountered please report it to the API support team ([email protected]) in order to get this error investigated.|
|NULL_OR_INCORRECT_INPUT||1. File cannot be empty|
2. productId cannot be null or empty
|1. Upload an image file.|
2. Enter a valid product_Id in the call
|USER_NOT_FOUND||Unable to detect the user who made the API request.|
Updated 6 months ago